When it comes to 3-Gun Nation, it’s all about the support from the firearm industry. It’s no secret that 3GN is able to do what it does for professional and amateur-level competition thanks to generous contributions from industry leaders. Once again, Stag Arms has stepped up to the plate and has pledged its support for the 3GN Pro Series and its competitors.
Las Vegas, NV – Mark Malkowski, President of STAG ARMS, has been awarded the National Shooting Sports Foundation’s 2014 SHOT Business Person of the Year.
Mr. Malkowski was honored at the Bonnier Outdoor Group’s SHOT Show Breakfast held on January 14th in Las Vegas, NV. The SHOT Business Person of the Year award recognizes the individual who has excelled in promoting the shooting sports industry and presenting a positive image while making great personal sacrifices – both in time and financial resources.
“I am extremely honored to accept this award,” Malkowski thankfully stated. “I am proud to be such an integral part of the firearms industry – an industry which focuses on safety and responsibility, and one which has continued to thrive even in times of uncertainty.”
Throughout the past year, Malkowski was valiant in his efforts to protect Second Amendment freedoms for law abiding citizens at both the state and national levels. He eagerly met with media reporters and conducted numerous interviews to educate the public about the realities of impending legislation as well as the long term negative effects these laws would have on the firearms industry once implemented. Malkowski was instrumental in disseminating information to gun shops, gun owners, and the general public and he increased rifle shipments to states facing new, stricter legislation in order to ensure that any law abiding citizen who wanted to purchase a rifle before the ban went into effect could indeed do so. Furthermore, he forfeited a day of business, closing Stag Arms to take his entire staff to the state capitol in a concerted effort to protest the proposed legislature face to face.
Malkowski went on to say he will “continue to be a voice for the preservation of America’s hunting and shooting heritage” and plans to focus his efforts even further on educating the community about firearms safety throughout this new year.
Out in the field or on the range, it pays to be prepared. Nothing puts the brakes on an enjoyable time like a small performance snafu in the form of a broken shell or an overload of carbon. Packing the Samson Field Survivor ensures that preparation is complete in order to take care of those little emergencies that tend to crop up.
Much more convenient than a gear kit that hangs on a belt or needs to be stored in a pack, the Samson Field Survivor keeps everything right in the palm of your hand. Designed with a stainless steel mechanism that is patent pending, this multi-tool system stores right in the pistol grip of a standard A2 or a Hogue AR Rev 2 grip. Quick and easy to use while on the move or hunkered down low, simply put it inside the base and twist it to lock into place.
Think of the Samson Field Survivor as being the Swiss army knife for the gun set. Virtually every tool that might be needed for a quick repair or maintenance job is right there. With plenty of room for clearance, each tool easily pulls out of its storage slot to facilitate ease of use. Each tool stores flush against the base for a streamlined effect that reduces its size.
- Team Stag Arms fought extremely hard on the state and national level for 2nd amendment rights including TV interviews, talking to reporters, press releases, closing the factory for a day to go to the state capitol, and more.
- Worked with dealers in states where bans were going into effect to ship them as many rifles and lowers as possible before the cutoff dates so that every customer who wanted an AR-15 could have one before it was too late.
- Single point sling attachment end plates are now included on all rifles with an adjustable buttstock at no additional cost.
- Implemented a brand new web store which allows customers to customize their purchases and make ordering easier.
- Modified our lifetime rifle warranty to be transferable and retroactive for all rifles we have manufactured – the best warranty in the business.
- Online warranty registration is available for rifles, lowers, and upper halves.
- Increased sales, customer service, and shipping staff to get you your orders faster.
- Sponsored and supported a top ranked 3-gun competition team.
- Shipped more rifles and products than ever before.
- Sponsored many major and minor shooting matches and events such as the Friends of the NRA Banquets.
- Started offering gift cards for sale on our webstore.
- Introduced new items such as ambi charging handles, stag winter hats, and more..
- Started offering free printable targets to our customers on our website.
- Released state by state descriptions and pictures of how our rifles can be modified to be legal in every state in the nation.
- Hosted numerous Facebook and online contests with no cost of entry.
- Increased production even further to keep up with demand while keeping our high standard of quality.
- Hired a new receiving/service manager who has 95% of repairs completed and sent out within two business days of them coming through our door.
Former Army Staff Sergeant and current Team Stag Arms member, Jesse Tischauser took the overall win shooting out of the equipment restrictive Law Enforcement/Military Division at the 2013 US Carbine Association (USCA) National Championship on November 15-16th, 2013.
Tischauser posted the lowest overall match time, 252.47 seconds, with only 10 seconds in penalty points to win the LEO/MIL Division by over 29 seconds. The overall match was decided by much less. Only 5.36 seconds separated Tischauser from the top shooter out of the very competitive Open division.
Stag Arms, one of the nation’s largest AR-15 manufacturers is working to raise funds and increase awareness for the National Breast Cancer Foundation through the end of October.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stag Arms will offer several of their most popular rifle models – Models 1, 1L, 2, 2L, 5, and 5L – as well as their upper halves - with carbine style thermoplastic pink handguards and pistol grips.
“Many of our friends and families have been impacted by breast cancer and we want to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation in any way we can,” said Mark Malkowski, President of Stag Arms.
“We are excited to expand the Go Pink for Breast Cancer campaign within our product line and hope to raise as much money as we can for breast cancer awareness.”
The cost for the upgrade is $20.00 and will be installed onto the product(s) purchased. In the case of upper halves, the pistol grip will be included with the shipment for installation by the customer. All proceeds from the upgrade will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.